30 item drop limit

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
I have no idea if this is a issue or not but,
As you know there is a 30 item perm minute drop limit but there is ways to bypass that and people have done it on my plot and it’s very annoying To clean up.

The bypass is where the player goes into survival and holds the items they want to drop (1-64) and then the player closes their inventory and the item drops, the players can do this how every many times they want to. Again apologize if this issue is/has been addressed. I just recently heard about it and it’s been a annoying problem. Thanks.

pxperclxp

Reactions
2 0 0
I have no idea if this is a issue or not but,
As you know there is a 30 item perm minute drop limit but there is ways to bypass that and people have done it on my plot and it’s very annoying To clean up.

The bypass is where the player goes into survival and holds the items they want to drop (1-64) and then the player closes their inventory and the item drops, the players can do this how every many times they want to. Again apologize if this issue is/has been addressed. I just recently heard about it and it’s been a annoying problem. Thanks.
So that's how they are doing it! I have been trying to figure out that for a while but yea, it is very annoying to clean up.