1.11.2 Update

vulps

You think I care about someone owning a Minecraft server? Lol. You got one thing right though: he is a worse server owner than I am since I don't own one. Even if I did though, nothing would change. This is seriously the worse server and community I've ever seen. Lying and trigger happy staff members with ridiculous 'bypass' rules and arrogant donators galore.

And before you ask, no, I can't delete my account for some reason, even after asking nicely I get ignored. Obviously.
lol you try owning the largest creative server on minecraft lol. See how much stress it causes. You are a pathetic loser. this is a child friendly server. It's around to provide a safe environment for children. if you dont want to be here get your butt out of here. SuperMonis is one of the best owners i've met. He is working hard to get the server updated and working properly.

Deathou

Creative Fun 1.11.2 Update

Hi all,

The server has been fully updated to 1.11.2 so this is a reminder that you'll need to update your client to connect to the server. This was a fairly small update which fixes heads showing flipped and allows you to use fireworks while using the elytra to create some cool looking particle effects when flying.
Plus: it gives you boost that makes it unlimited flying with elytra

Zack

Creative Fun 1.11.2 Update

Hi all,

The server has been fully updated to 1.11.2 so this is a reminder that you'll need to update your client to connect to the server. This was a fairly small update which fixes heads showing flipped and allows you to use fireworks while using the elytra to create some cool looking particle effects when flying.
YEAH 1.11.2 when is 1.11.3?