1.11.2 Update

SuperMonis

Server Owner
Owner
Creative Fun 1.11.2 Update

Hi all,

The server has been fully updated to 1.11.2 so this is a reminder that you'll need to update your client to connect to the server. This was a fairly small update which fixes heads showing flipped and allows you to use fireworks while using the elytra to create some cool looking particle effects when flying.

Creative Fun 1.11.2 Update

Hi all,

The server has been fully updated to 1.11.2 so this is a reminder that you'll need to update your client to connect to the server. This was a fairly small update which fixes heads showing flipped and allows you to use fireworks while using the elytra to create some cool looking particle effects when flying.
monis u look majestic in that photo

Lol you didn't update the server, you're lying. One feature of the update is Iron Nuggets, which you can't use on here for some reason, and also when you use firework with an elytra it's supposed to give you a boost, not just a dumb particle effect. The server's running an older version just wish 1.11.2 support. I knew some of the lower staff on this server were terrible, but I didn't realise it was also the owner...

_VeryMature_

Lol you didn't update the server, you're lying. One feature of the update is Iron Nuggets, which you can't use on here for some reason, and also when you use firework with an elytra it's supposed to give you a boost, not just a dumb particle effect. The server's running an older version just wish 1.11.2 support. I knew some of the lower staff on this server were terrible, but I didn't realise it was also the owner...
Box if Monis is terrible, explain why the server is so popular and the community is so nice?

dragonskater2006

HATER ALERT HATER ALERT H-A-T-E-R A-L-E-R-T

Being 'terrible' doesn't somehow stop you from being able to create successful, popular minecraft servers. The other point is debatable.
He's the one with the successful server and you're not, so even if he is a terrible owner as you say he's still in a better spot than you.

I assure you he is one of the nicest and most committed owners I've spoken to.

He's the one with the successful server and you're not, so even if he is a terrible owner as you say he's still in a better spot than you.

I assure you he is one of the nicest and most committed owners I've spoken to.
You think I care about someone owning a Minecraft server? Lol. You got one thing right though: he is a worse server owner than I am since I don't own one. Even if I did though, nothing would change. This is seriously the worse server and community I've ever seen. Lying and trigger happy staff members with ridiculous 'bypass' rules and arrogant donators galore.

And before you ask, no, I can't delete my account for some reason, even after asking nicely I get ignored. Obviously.

You think I care about someone owning a Minecraft server? Lol. You got one thing right though: he is a worse server owner than I am since I don't own one. Even if I did though, nothing would change. This is seriously the worse server and community I've ever seen. Lying and trigger happy staff members with ridiculous 'bypass' rules and arrogant donators galore.

And before you ask, no, I can't delete my account for some reason, even after asking nicely I get ignored. Obviously.
I have to wonder what mysterious force is causing someone who hates our community and server and doesn't care about the staff to log into the website and post constantly about the how terrible the staff are?

If you can tell me what is causing this it would help me greatly.

I have to wonder what mysterious force is causing someone who hates our community and server and doesn't care about the staff to log into the website and post constantly about the how terrible the staff are?

If you can tell me what is causing this it would help me greatly.
I'm not constantly posting, idiot. I just want my account deleted, that's why.

And stop trying to sound smart, you just come across as a retard.

Keui

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
I'm not constantly posting, idiot. I just want my account deleted, that's why.

And stop trying to sound smart, you just come across as a retard.
Don't disrespect others like that. That's a little too far. It you want your account deleted you might as well just log out and forget about it.