Regarding 1.9 issues

Discussion in 'Server Updates' started by SuperMonis, Mar 6, 2016.

1. SquidaliciousAmy

SquidaliciousAmy Well-Known Member

Is the bold, italics and underlined needed?

2. DrBaja

DrBaja Guest

SuperMonis, I did some research about 1.9 according to a lot of conversations on PMC (PlanetMinecraft), Mojang most likely to a wrong step into improving performance. When the newer versions come out like 1.9.1 or 1.9.2. it will be fixed! Same thing happened with 1.7, then it was fixed in 1.7.5.

3. zaynie

zaynie Well-Known Member

He's right ^

4. DrBaja

DrBaja Member

Monis, Chorus Fruit a feature to 1.9 has had some glitches to the server. With this Chorus Fruit players can get through walls ANYWERE by looking up holding chorus fruit and in gms eating it. It has ruined some of my headshops and other plot activities. I do consider banning this item!

5. DrBaja

DrBaja Member

Also the DrBaja is mean ughhbaja i dint notice i was logged out...:p

6. JurassicRaptors

Monis please Can it be 1.8 compatible aswell? 1.9 wont work for some people and it wont be fair for them.

7. Gamer_Face

Gamer_Face Well-Known Member

As far as it's stated, all it'll take is time for 1.9, if anybody remembers, it also did this for 1.8 when it was first released. It took time for the new Minecraft Update/Version to be able to handle servers like Creative Fun, Etc, so finding the bug fixes took a bit till, 1.8.2, I believe. So all it takes is time.

8. Lawliet

Lawliet New Member

I have a question. When I join the server, everyone has a steve or alex skin, it's super laggy and for some reason, my game crashes. Anyone else having 1 or more of the same issues?

9. creepy18

creepy18 New Member

I was banned from the server for no reason Nakir your stupid my brother is stupid grabbed my mouse from my hand and started griefing Nakir is so stupid unban me now i am upset my brother so much i want to kill him.:(

10. creepy18

creepy18 New Member

it wasent me at all i whanted him to come join the serevr with me and ban him right now i am totally not involved in this
    :(:mad::mad:

11. creepy18

creepy18 New Member

god dam brother:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

12. creepy18

creepy18 New Member

plz ban my brother his username started with Xkiller........ so find him he is my bad brother.

13. DrivingMeKrazeh

DrivingMeKrazeh New Member

yay! the updtade is great, but i was wondering when you will be able to have more than one plot???

14. Naariii

Naariii Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

Its your account so its your responsibility you can appeal your ban [here] but the only way you will definitely get unbanned to do buy a unban you can buy a unban [here]

15. 3333

3333 Guest

16. 3333

3333 Guest

How long will it be before the whitelisting is over? and will my plot be destroyed? :(

17. Mervki

Mervki Well-Known Member

There is no whitelisting, unless you're talking about the test server, and, your plot will not be destroyed.

18. Tiagoo

Tiagoo New Member

Alright Monis, when I went online on Sunday I teleported to a whole new spawn (Btw, I know the reason why that spawn was built) and its very laggy. When ever I walk around its like idk how to say it. I walked so weird. I got mad too. So I'm just wondering if this is a 1.9 issue.

19. Tiagoo

Tiagoo New Member

You need to go to ban appeals and follow the sticky thread format.

20. Tiagoo

Tiagoo New Member

I`m having this issue. It gets me to bad language lol.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store