October update

Discussion in 'Server Updates' started by SuperMonis, Oct 11, 2016.

1. SuperMonis

SuperMonis Server Owner
    Owner

Hi all,

This is more of a progress report thread rather than a server update thread. We've recently reset all the player data on the server which includes homes, seen, friends, cf coins and name colour. We hope that this time there won't be any game breaking bugs such as not being able to speak in chat, not being able to remove certain friends, not being able to add certain players and friend lists deleting at random. Doing /seen on players will now show all previous usernames from this date forward unlike before where it only showed one. The website software has also been updated and redesigned to add new features and work very well on mobile devices.
    [​IMG]
    We've also given access to the AD Styler which will allow you to customise the colours on the website to whatever you find to be your preference. We also plan to update from using http to https displayed in the link which may result in the forums being unusable for a few hours on Wednesday.

On a separate note, I've found that a lot of players find the current /head system very limiting when it comes to spawning decorative heads. This is why in a few days we plan to add a new command called /heads, this will bring up a gui with 2000+ decorative heads to choose from split into multiple categories and will not have any cooldown restriction put in place. These categories may include but are not limited to: pokemon, furniture and food. In addition to this, selling plots on the store is EULA compliant so we plan to give users the option to pay $10 per plot in the upcoming weeks where the max plot limit does not apply. This is a good way to make up for the recent removal of the unban and unmute options from the store. We currently have a large amount of plots on the server so it has been decided that if a plot is not built on within a whole month it will be cleared, this is because we've had our creative servers up for a long time and while before it wasn't really necessary to clear inactive plots it has come to a point where we have to do this.

The last two months have been slow in terms of new features and this was mainly due to the issues with our old player file system which we have now solved. Now that the issue has been sorted out I feel like I've overcome a large barrier that was preventing me from doing anything server related. I feel a lot more at ease and motivated to work on newer, bigger and exciting things for the server. I plan to start looking over some server suggestions at some point next week along with making progress to the new chat filter in progress.

• Like x 12
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Naariii

Naariii Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

;D
    Gotta love new fancy server stoof.
    Thanks Monis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tristessee

tristessee Well-Known Member

Already loving the new changes!

Will the AD Styler be available for mobile devices some time soon or in the future?

4. Puurgamentum

Puurgamentum Well-Known Member

Thanks you so much. The heads had been a pain in the butt for a looooong time.

5. clarkke

clarkke Well-Known Member

It's available on mobile devices right now. :p

Most update posts are usually great, and so is this one. The only thing I think is that $10 for a plot is a little much. Otherwise everything is perfect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. tristessee

tristessee Well-Known Member

Oh, well I just have Colour Options so I mean.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. horselvr

horselvr Member

thanks monis, the heads have been a huge pain and i have had the problem where i could not add a certain friend. thanks monis

8. MisterKomaeda

MisterKomaeda Well-Known Member

9. clarkke

clarkke Well-Known Member

Oh, I was on my iPad so I just assumed it'd be available on phones. Guess not then lol

10. X21973

X21973 Well-Known Member

I LOVE IT

11. Withsia

Withsia Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks Monis and all!

12. CeleryCecelia

CeleryCecelia Well-Known Member

The AD Styler isn't available with mobile? And I like the new update. Like Sparklerz said "Gotta love new fancy server stoof."

13. MelloPyu

MelloPyu Well-Known Member

Loving the new update :D

14. aesthetxc

aesthetxc Well-Known Member

Fancy ;D I luv it!

15. pseudont

pseudont Well-Known Member

cool, cool.
    also theres a bug with the ad styler when u change the background colour but it appears as white.

16. Naariii

Naariii Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

I don't even have the AD Styler.. I'm on my laptop and it was showing yesterday..
    [​IMG]

17. 144

144 Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

Selling plots is EULA compliant?

18. Nathance

Nathance Active Member

My Samsung phone has always worked on this site. I don't understand how other devices can have trouble with this site.

19. miinako

miinako Well-Known Member

Ooohh so exciting

20. Alimonino

Alimonino Active Member

Thank god, my plot neighbor's all left the server on my cf1 plot. They all built the strangest things. ..

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store