Meet Retro, the new reality forum post!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RetroMiner012, Jun 28, 2015.

1. RetroMiner012

RetroMiner012 Member

Welcome to Meet Retro, episode one. Or should I say, post one XD!

Not rly much to say. But here it is, meet me, Retro and find out more about me than you already know you stalkers!

I'm a very not average kid for my age. I take multiple middle and high school math classes and do college level reading. I'm a very high level in writing too. Now, this is all a crazy bunch of levels of school. Not impressive at all. But what is impressive (to me, at least) is that when school starts again, I'll be in fifth grade. So, that makes me a prodigy in all three of the aforementioned subjects.

I use my reading skills for, well, reading. Writing isn't needed at my age, so I just write internet stuff like this. My math skills though, they're used for something productive. I not only use them to get good grades, but I use them to make small games using programming applications that run on JavaScript, HTML or CSS. Soon those small games might turn into something fun or useful.
    I waste my time playing video games like Minecraft and CoD. And trolling people on social media. Toodles!

2. EpicNess15

EpicNess15 Member

Hi Retro :D
    Can you show me some of yours small games.=)

3. RetroMiner012

RetroMiner012 Member

They suck more than my mother's cooking... :(

4. EpicNess15

EpicNess15 Member

5. ♥ ωιℓℓ ⚥

♥ ωιℓℓ ⚥ New Member

Haha, well! Welcome to the family!

6. CuzzPvP

CuzzPvP New Member

Your mother's cooking isn't bad... Mothers are amazing at everything whether you deny it or not she will always be right ;)

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store