Build Help Needed Japanese Modern Town, Residence needed.

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Shoxck, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Shoxck

Shoxck Active Member

Whats a town without people living in it. I just need some semi-good builders to help me build some houses, residence living areas and such.

Every build is going to be centered around this school:
    [​IMG]
    Its still a wip but you can build around it.

Heres the road-
    [​IMG]

I will personally build the roads and sidewalks and thats it.

if u wan t t o j o i n, u ju st DM me or just post that u wanna join in the comment.

heres the format-
    ---

IGN:

Why i wanna join:

How gud you are at building: (I dont care if you are good or bad, I treat everyone equally, everyone gets to build)

---

bye
    i will prob have some rps later on. eh u de ci de.

c ya ner d

2. exetinct

exetinct Well-Known Member

IGN: philophobiaa

Why i wanna join: bc i was ur old twin ((jjupiitxr))

How gud you are at building: (I dont care if you are good or bad, I treat everyone equally, everyone gets to build) im ok. not as good are you areee

3. Aeoniani

Aeoniani Well-Known Member

IGN: oNecromancer

Why I wish to join: Mostly because I live in japan, so I could give some good advice for this build.

How good are you at building: I'd say I'm pretty good not the best. I more of a medieval and Landscape builder but I can do Japanese modern.

4. dqsirable

dqsirable Member

Sure, why not.

IGN: dqsirable

Why do you want to join?: I'd like something to work on, and I like making stuff.

How good you are at building?: I'm really good at making biomes so.. That may come in helpful, I'm ok at making houses and industrial stuff but I prefer not to.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store