Horizon Building Center - Application Form

Discussion in 'Builds' started by xChocolateDealer, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Millawesome

Millawesome New Member

Username: Millawesome

Timezone: Australian standard eastern time

Preferred Job: Builder

Preferred Build Style: Modern although I can build other styles

Have you ever been muted or banned: No, not yet cx

3 reasons why you would like to be part of HBC: 1. To help people improve their plot. 2. To see see people's reaction when they see what we have done. 3. To help build HBC.

How would you be beneficial to HBC: Come online often and advertise a lot.

2. _DeprxssedPanda_

Application Approved.
    Please check PM's to read the HBC Guide. Notify reception when you have completed reading.

Come to /home HBC if you are not there already. You Will Be Put On Reception Because No Screenshots Were Provided.

3. Millawesome

Millawesome New Member

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 11.31.24 am.png Sorry I forgot to post them

Attached Files:

#103 Millawesome, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  4. Selfehh

Selfehh Active Member

5. Ender_Cups

Ender_Cups New Member

Username: Ender_Cup

Timezone: HKT (UTC+8)

Have you ever been muted or banned?: No mutes currently.

Preferred build style: Precise and detailed, if there is a tiny mistake, fix it. Mostly use quartz, sea lanterns and other blue blocks, so Modern, but if required I'm 'meh' at doing Rural builds.

What job would you prefer?: Builder.

3 reasons why you would like to be a part of HBC:
    1: I would like to be part of HBC because since I have past work experience, I would be able to easily slip into the work environment, and build confidently.
    2: I would like to be part of HBC because I want to help other people with their building needs and somewhat 'teach' them different styles and nice block combinations.
    3: Finally, I would like to be part of HBC because of the amount of time and effort it takes to help people. Now others may find it tedious or boring to trudge through helping other people, but that isn't what I think HBC is about. I genuinely want to help others with what they have, putting lots of time and effort to make it work.

How would you be beneficial to HBC: I would be beneficial to HBC because of the amount of time I spend on something I dedicate myself to. This is somewhat recurrent among myself, and it somehow becomes natural.

The images for building should be
    here in a Google Doc, since Imgur doesn't work where I live.

6. _DeprxssedPanda_

Application Approved.
    Please check PM's to read the HBC Guide. Notify

reception when you have completed reading.

Come to /home HBC if you are not there already.

7. DjA3

DjA3 New Member

8. DjA3

DjA3 New Member

Sorry for no pics, somehow my plots were reset.

9. _DeprxssedPanda_

Application Approved.
    Please check PM's to read the HBC Guide. Notify reception when you have completed reading.

Come to /home HBC if you are not there already. On receptionist because of no screenshots provided.

10. _DeprxssedPanda_

Application Approved.

Come to /home HBC if you are not there already. On receptionist because of no screenshots provided.

11. NikolaPortal

NikolaPortal New Member

sry but i have to stay because something better came up sry

12. Vaian

Vaian Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

Try not to double post there's an edit button.

13. Pqstelz

Pqstelz New Member

14. xChocolateDealer

Username: Pqstelz.

Timezone: Eastern time.

Preferred job: Any job would be great.

Preferred build style: Modern and colorful.

Have you ever been muted or banned?: I have been muted once for spam of advertisement.
    I have never been banned and never would want to.

3 reasons why you would like to be a part of HBC: 1. Because I would like to help builders
    get on a new level of building with my help. 2. I would appreciate to help players in need of
    help on a build that they are working on. 3. I am on the server pretty often so I think that getting to know even
    more people would be great!

How would you be beneficial to HBC:
    I can use my opinions to help other players in need and/or help to create an even higher reputation for
    the hbc on the server even if it is very known.

Application Approved.

15. The_Glide

The_Glide New Member

Username: Coriwi

Timezone: GMT +11

Preferred job: Plot Builder

Preferred build style: Modern & Medieval

Have you ever been muted or banned?: I've been muted five times(All under the reason of 'Spam')

3 reasons why you would like to be a part of HBC: I recognise the HBC team as a large community, I would like to be part of it. Building in the plot would allow me to share/learn building experiences with other members. I would love to contribute to the plot as much as possible.

How would you be beneficial to HBC: I have experience in building modern architects and medieval/historical builds. I am very patient with my builds and will try to add the finest detail to my buildings. Detail makes everything, especially in the HBC, where buildings are very sophisticated.

16. xChocolateDealer

Attachments:
    Application Approved.

#116 xChocolateDealer, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  17. The_Glide

The_Glide New Member

The open room soon to be internally designed Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.22.35 am.png The first room designed
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.22.28 am.png second room designed
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.22.18 am.png Alternate view of the new building Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.22.11 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.22.41 am.png Please note that I have only just begin in the build, I love to seek out new design patterns and better ways to decorate my internal rooms.

18. NessNess123978

NessNess123978 New Member

Username: NessNess123

Timezone: Eastern

Preferred job: Receptionist

Preferred build style: I mostly like doing stuff that is very creepy

Have you ever been muted or banned?: No and I don't plan on it,

3 reasons why you would like to be a part of HBC: It sounds like a very interesting thing, It would give me something to do in my freetime, and i love to help people build!

How would you be beneficial to HBC: I am always hyper and ready for anything!

19. xChocolateDealer

Application Approved.

20. ZekeStew

ZekeStew New Member

Username:
    FeeshZeke
    Timezone:
    Rocky Mountain Time Zone
    Preferred job:

I Preferably would like a Builder Job, Im pretty good at it.
    Preferred build style

My most talented building style is currently modern or wooden but either is fine with me
    Have you ever been muted or banned?:
    I've been banned and its a very shameful event of me but it was along time ago and i have never been muted or banned since, im very good bean now. It is something i wish toforget about but its in the past.
    3 reasons why you would like to be a part of HBC:
    My First reason is that Ive applied before and was accepted but then i was fired due to inactiity. Second i usualy spend my life on mincraft so i can spend alot of time on here and Three I love building and im pretty good at it And this place looks awsome!
    How would you be beneficial to HBC:
    Im a pretty good builder in my opinion and I Really want to get back in and I would be more focused on staying loyal to hbc.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store