Discord verification

Discussion in 'Server Updates' started by SuperMonis, Jun 27, 2017.

1. SuperMonis

SuperMonis Server Owner
    Owner

Hi everyone, we've recently purged our discord in favour of having a new verification system. Soon you'll be able to use creative-fun.net/discord to connect to the discord server but for the time being this is the invite link: discord.gg/WxyCR49

The image below is what you should see when you first join the discord server, a bot will private message you. Please make sure that if you disabled the option "Allow direct messages from server members" in privacy settings in the server you will not receive PMs from the bot. Be sure to enable it and then rejoin if you want to get a PM with the code. If the bot is not giving you the message then follow these steps.

Go to the bottom left side and click on the cog icon to access your user settings.
    [​IMG]

Go to "Privacy & Safety" and if the "Allow direct messages from server members" is not enabled you will need to enable it. The arrows in the picture below are pointing to the button that you need to change.
    [​IMG]

When you click on the button it will bring up a message asking whether you want this change to apply for all servers, click "Yes" as shown in the screenshot below.
    [​IMG]

The purple colour on the slider means that the option has been enabled and you will now be able to receive messages from the bot. You will need to leave and join the discord again and the bot will message you a unique code that you need to use to verify your account.
    [​IMG]

This is what your discord should look like when you first join the discord, you need to check your pm's from "CreativeFun Verifier" like shown below.
    [​IMG]

Every code is randomly generated so you should get something similar to this, you just need to run the command on the server with the code, so in this example it would be /discord f15b144f7ab9490b87ee523d94361b66
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. LloydInASock

LloydInASock New Member

So, I accidently left the Discord, and I wanna join again, but the bot doesn't send me a new command...

3. RickSanchez222

RickSanchez222 New Member

True, what if you do decide to leave? can you get another code or use the same one again?

4. electricdragonz_

electricdragonz_ New Member

Same can't get the Code

5. SuperMonis

SuperMonis Server Owner
    Owner

It should work now, let me know if you still have issues.
    Made some changes recently, if you have verified your account and you leave the discord server you can join back without having to verify again.
    Does the bot not give you a message? Updated the guide explaining how to fix that.

6. feistytaco

feistytaco New Member

the bot wont send the code, and I followed these steps. I'm probably just being dumb rn :(

7. Nathance

Nathance Active Member

what if my friends are mean

8. NebulaEagle

NebulaEagle New Member

Having trouble with the bot messaging me I have done everything the guide says and the bot does not message me.

9. SuperMonis

SuperMonis Server Owner
    Owner

Can you leave the discord server and try joining back? Made some changes to hopefully fix the issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Woahitz_Batman

Woahitz_Batman New Member

I got the code so when I tried to go on the server it said " error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?" So I got kicked and I want to join but I'm have a little bit of an issue

11. D3v7n

D3v7n New Member

if i got banned from the creative fun discord server how long am i gonna be banned?

12. INeedInsurance

INeedInsurance New Member

When I try verify it keeps telling me that: Your account has already been verified. When it clearly isn't. I haven't tried to join the Discord server since now. It's come quite a shock to find that my minecraft account somehow is already being used for a discord account! Please help!!

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store