Discord verification

Discussion in 'Server Updates' started by SuperMonis, Jun 27, 2017.

1. SuperMonis

SuperMonis Server Owner
    Owner

To join the discord use this invite link: discord.gg/WxyCR49

Not receiving a code from the bot?
    If you do not get a DM from the bot it is because of your privacy settings. Please make sure that you enable the option "Allow direct messages from server members" Follow the steps below to enable your DMs so that the bot is able to DM you the code.

1. Go to the bottom left side and click on the cog icon to access your user settings.
    [​IMG]

2. Go to "Privacy & Safety" and if the "Allow direct messages from server members" is not enabled you will need to enable it. The arrows in the picture below are pointing to the button that you need to change.
    [​IMG]

3. When you click on the button it will bring up a message asking whether you want this change to apply for all servers, click "Yes" as shown in the screenshot below.
    [​IMG]

4. The purple colour on the slider means that the option has been enabled and you will now be able to receive messages from the bot. You will need to leave and join the discord again and the bot will message you a unique code that you need to use to verify your account.
    [​IMG]

This is what your discord should look like when you first join the discord, you need to check your pm's from "CreativeFun Verifier" like shown below.
    [​IMG]

Every code is randomly generated so you should get something similar to this, you just need to run the command on the server with the code, so in this example it would be /discord f15b144f7ab9490b87ee523d94361b66
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. INeedInsurance

INeedInsurance New Member

When I try verify it keeps telling me that: Your account has already been verified. When it clearly isn't. I haven't tried to join the Discord server since now. It's come quite a shock to find that my minecraft account somehow is already being used for a discord account! Please help!!

3. Aliela001

Aliela001 New Member

When I try to enter the server itself, it kicks me. I want to enjoy playing creative fun and actually put in the code! can you please help me out?

4. rylee :)

rylee :) New Member

I linked my Minecraft account to the wrong Discord. Is there anything I can do?

5. millsmolls

millsmolls Member

I don't think you would be able to unlink it, contact a higher member of staff.

6. Deathou

Deathou Well-Known Member

@lemmonss is lucky xD

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store