- Last Activity:
- Nov 21, 2017 at 10:30 PM
- Aug 9, 2015
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Well-Known Member, Female, 14, from Somewhere, nowhere, anywhere, everywhere.
In case anyone wondered if I had a face, here it is. Limited time viewing, y'all. Not that you care. Nov 21, 2017 at 9:30 PM
- Elevenrain was last seen:
- Nov 21, 2017 at 10:30 PM
- Feb 13, 2003 (Age: 14)
- Home Page:
Hi there, fellow sentient being!
- Unspecified, love.
Chances are you're a dedicated description reader to come this far, so hey! Kudos to you. Allow me to properly introduce myself. My online name is Elevenrain, but call me Rain. If you happen to be a fan of the lovely Kim Taeyeon, you might know where I've derived my gamertag from.
(지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대, 소녀시대 사랑해)
Anybody know this? PM me if you do.
Anyways, some tidbits about me would be good, I suppose. I'm quite the K-Pop fan, you could say. Stan Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, BTS.... Those are my top three. But you know, Blackpink, Mamamoo, KARD, EXO, CNBLUE, Winner, and a ton of others.... They're all up there, too. Don't even get me started on solo artists. I'm sorry, but I'm a sucker for Taeyeon. Really, music is my life. I basically breathe in music like oxygen.
Hmm. I'll make a list of ten things about me, how about it?
1. My hometown is up in the Pacific Northwest, in a beautiful place nicknamed "The Emerald City." Do your research, loves.
2. In a rather short span of time, I've attended six different schools and lived in four different cities. In all reality, compared to some, that's really not a lot. But hey, it's just a fact.
3. When I was younger, I was tested for my intelligence quotient. (Professionally, mind you, none of this online stuff.) Turns out I've got an IQ of 156, or somewhere around the likes of that. I guess I'm smart, then. I've heard that it can change over time, though I'd like to think that it stayed relatively the same throughout the years.
4. I said it already, but music is my life and death. Music influences just about everything in my day to day life, from mood swings to eating habits. And yeah, of course, I'm an avid K-Pop fan. Sone, Reveluv, ARMY, if you will...
(I'm so terribly redundant.)
5. I like to write, but it's hard for me. I have the tendency to come up with ideas that could be great, but like many others I have a hard time putting it on paper. It's likely due to my lack of patience. Mostly, I write fanfiction, but I have some other works in store, too. At the present time, I have 8 stories in the vault or in progress.
6. I also love to draw, act, play music, and sing. Drawing I'm quite good at. I'll give you a sample.
(This is all in my art thread, now)
My acting skills need work, but I thoroughly enjoy the art of drama. As for music, well, I've playes classical guitar for five years. My singing skills are rather sub-par, but I can hold a tune in an alright way. I really hope to improve, though.
7. I'm athletic, I guess you could say? Not to be egotistical, but I do think I have a bit of talent for sports if I put my mind to it. Mostly running; I ran track in middle school and went to districts every year. As for highschool.... Well, it's my freshman year, and I don't have any plans for sports yet as my schedule is packed. You never know, though.
8. I have three animals in my house - a cat, a dog, and a younger brother. My cat is a little devil, to be honest; she's adorable, but deadly, really. She once clawed my grandma's arm up so badly she had to go to the ER. Her name is Maleficent, and boy, does she live up to it. I suppose she can be nice at times. Mostly when she wants something. My dog, on the other hand, is extremely lovable. Her name is Maggie, and she's usually a hyper bundle of energy. About the size of a lab, I'd say, maybe a bit smaller, but she's reddish brown. She's sweet, but very attached and she doesn't like grown men or thunderstorms. She's awfully protective, as well. Now, my brother... Well. He's just a crazy child. His gamertag is @Shmus_Shoes, if you want to find him on Minecraft.
9. I'm running out of ideas here, to be honest. I guess.... I'm half Indonesian, half Caucasian, but I have some French ancestry. Unfortunately, I only speak English. I'm going to endeavor to learn new languages in the future, though, namely French, Japanese, and Korean.
10. Ten? What shall I do for ten? I guess I'll tell you my favorite manga. It's called Tamen de Gushi, or 'Their Story' in English. It's quite funny (see: hilarious) and I would highly recommend it.
It's a wrap, folks.
My specialty on CF and Minecraft in general is building, so come and stop by any one of my plots sometime, or check out /home Rain, a project I'm working on at the moment. My brother hogs the computer, though, and my homework load is quite large... So I'm not on very often. When I am, however, I certainly dedicate myself to my work.
If you ever need someone to just talk to, I'm open for PMs, but keep in mind that I'm not on here too much. If you're one of those people who finds it awkward to just PM another person for personal issues - more power to you! You deal with hardship however you want to, just don't die. It's bad for your health, trust me.
Have a lovely day, my good fellows.
Signature지금은 소녀시대 ~ Right now, it's Girls' Generation
앞으로도 소녀시대 ~ From now on, it's Girls' Generation
영원히 소녀시대 ~ Forever, Girls' Generation